Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

An Incredibly Long, Gotta Catch Ya Up, Post.

WOW!! Life has been so busy for the us this past month! I realized I hadn't updated my blog in forever!!
If you can bear all of the pictures, then buckle up and take a stroll with me down December's memory lane :)




We started the Christmas Season off by going with my Dad, Step Mom and Brother to an indoor Christmas tree decorating extravaganza!! It was so awesome! My Dad's company had a tree decorated so we had to check it out! We looked at all of the beautiful trees, watched some dance performances and snapped some pretty cute pictures of our boy!


That same night, after the Christmas trees my dad took us out to eat at OOKAS, it was seriously delicious!Owen loved watching the man cook and make mini volcano's out of onion rings!

Owen LOVES his Cooper! He spends a lot of time doing that....


Our Christmas spirit continued when we decorated the inside of our home! I love Christmas decorations, I especially loved making some of my very own this year! This year has been full of creative juices for me :)

We headed to The Mission Inn to check out their awesome lights! This is a tradition that we do with my mom and step dad every year, we were so happy that we got to do it this year! It's nice to be close to be able to go on these fun family outings!
Owen loved looking at all of the lights!
We always get these little mini donuts that are to die for!!!





Owen went in for his 6 month check up! He did great!! He ate a ton of paper before the Doctor came in! He is in the 89% for height and 49% for weight! He is 28 in long and 17lb 12oz, my big ol' turkey burger!
He was a champ for his shots too!

We also went on a little outing with the MOMS Group! We had so much fun  playing with Wendy & Danielle's girls! We met up at Fingerprints Youth Museum and had a blast. It is almost like a mini Pretend City. It had a police station, fire station, grocery store, bank, post office, and all sorts of other pretend things! Owen just enjoyed crawling all over the place!




We have taken many baths! Owen loves him some tub time!!

We met up with my lovely cousin Sarah, and her turkey burger, Ely! We took the boys on a walk and the park. There is a beautiful park in Irvin with ducks and an awesome playground. The boys had fun feeding them star puffs and swinging! We got some coffee, and headed back for some more baby party action at her place! I love that my cousin and I get to be mommys together! and that she lives just over the Ortega making seeing her pretty simple! :)




Owen also took his first airplane ride!! We spent a long weekend in Oregon! and we LOVE IT!!! We have always talked of moving to OR one day, but going there and staying made that thought just more permanent! It was absolutely beautiful and fit right on in with our desire to live a slower paced life! We would love to own a home on some land one day, and OR is the perfect place to do that! We had so much fun visiting Jolene and Ken and checking out their town, Corvalis! We got to go to Mcmennamins!! We porked out on Cajun Tots and I was in heaven sippin on a Ruby! YUMMY!!!
We went to Cabellas and the guys got to explore their heaven! We went with the Monte's to chop down a tree and spent some time crafting at home! Owen did great on the airplane both ways and was a pretty awesome traveler! One day we will get there!!!










Owen did some naked crawling! :)

I participated in a local craft show which was awesome!!

My studly husband hung our Christmas lights and they are magical every night!!

I also turned 24 :)
On my birthday we kept it simple, hung Christmas lights, and went to dinner with the family at BJ'S! The next day, we woke up and went to the farmers market it Temecula.  We got coffee and a delicious breakfast crepe!!! We strolled around the antique shops and hit up an awesome garden!! When we got home, I was surprised to see my sister pull in shortly behind us, we came in and chatted for a minute and then she asked if she could see something she knew was in my room, I said sure! When I opened the door to our bedroom I was absolutely surprised to find that she had made my sewing corner that I have been dreaming of!! I was so so so so SOOOO surprised! Jeff did amazing!! I am pretty hard to surprise so for them to pull this off was awesome! I love my man, and my sissy for doing this for me. I totally cried and ooooed and ahhhhed over all of the details they put into it!





Then Sunday I got to go to Renegade with my gal pals! Renegade was seriously my heaven, I felt like I had found my people!! I was amazing!! I had so much fun driving up with Jen, Lex and Caty, we booty bumped it all the way to LA! We met up with Jen, Bethy, Sue and Marty also! We all checked out the fabulous vendors, and I scored on some sweet finds! So inspiring!!
We headed to Santa Monica to finish the night off with some dinner at the Counter and a trip to Anthro (My other heaven)
I had an incredible 24th birthday filled with TONS of love, SO much laughter and way to many surprises!!!

We picked our Christmas tree and took it home to decorate!!



This dude brings us TONS of Joy all of the time! Ain't he just so cute chewing on that sign??
He is getting way to big can I just say!! His second tooth is in the process of busting through! He stands up on everything and walks along the couch holding on! Who is this kid??? 7 months!! Hello!! SLOW IT ON DOWN!!!


My man, who is amazing, did I mention that?? Built this awesome fire pit in our side yard! We have been soaking it up, having some late night fires with coffee. it is rad. he is rad.

PHEW!!! You still with me?? Cheers to you if you are!
Christmas is only a week away and I am constantly reminded and overflowing with gratefulness for the things that God has blessed us with! I am mostly thankful for salvation, for grace, for forgiveness and for love, His love. Even though this season is full and busy we are constantly reminded of our God, and are thankful that we celebrate the birth of Jesus!!

Thank you Jesus for all we have!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you little cutie pie cutie.....I am green with envy reading your post!!
    How fun, what an amazing life you have & live everyday! I just adore reading about it & seeing that beautiful creation that God gave you & Jeff grow!
    I'm just in constant awe & amazed! One day lady......one day!
    Love you tons!! SO happy this was an amazing first Christmas season for your family! Especially because you were near your family!
    You're an inspiration to me mama......never stop being creative, smart, intelligent, having great expectations, darling personality, crazy spirit of life & ever growing, searching & yearning for God's love filling your cup & your families! :) Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete