Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Homespun & A Cute Baby

Ah Homespun! You were a wonderful handmade market, and I was happy to be apart of you! For the next couple of weeks though, I am taking a BREAK! I have been going and going non stop! My kitchen table was looking like this daily...
|
|
|
|
V

Finishing up some last minute projects before the madness!
This is me (crazy woman!!) strung out on waaaaay too much coffee and in desperate need of serious sleep


The market really was wonderful and so much fun! I had fun decorating my table and checking out all of the other goods the other vendors brought!
I would love to do another one for sure! Now that I have been apart of this one, I am already figuring out what I would do different, how I would change my table and other goodies I want to bring along!

There she is in all of her cluttered glory!

My best seller was definitely headbands!

It was so fun to finally piece together all of the treasures I had found while thrifting in preparation for this event! Like that awesome book!

Snack bags!

Annnddd that adorable Birdhouse! I love you Mohterload!

The wreaths made it too! One went home with my Mom :)

Annnd this is me pre market, tried to get cleaned up! Made myself that headband too :) I remade it the next day and it sold in 5 minutes, it was a good one!

On another note....
HOW CUTE IS THIS BABY???
I cannot believe that in just 7 days he will be half a year old! Oh goodness how the time is flying by!!
I gave him this biscotti the other day (like the real stuff, not a baby biscuit) Am I a bad mom for that??
He loved it!!!
He devoured the thing, he was waaaay more into that than a teething biscuit!

OK shut it down people! I'm sorry but this guy wins the cutest baby award hands DOWN!!!

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment