Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dream List

Fancy a little wish list...
Hey! A girl can dream right???


I need this in my living room, yup it's true I sure do!


I'll take this beauty too! I am pretty old school, I don't have a hand mixer so I whisk everything by hand... including whipped cream!! That is major hand cramping right there!! :) Would put this guy to some serious use!!


I'd also love for my house to smell like fresh baked bread!! I have always wanted one of these beauties!! mmmm... homemade bread, come to mama!!

View Product
View Product

I would love either of these for our bed!! We are in desperate need of new bedding... we might have the same bedding from when we got married...eh hem.. over 3 years ago! YUP new bedding time for suuuure!


I would go crazy for a space like this for my sewing/crafty stuff! lovely, just lovely!


ANNNDD this thing looks AWESOME!! It is this crazy calorie counter called The Bodybugg, definite motivational trinket to get me going on some serious weight loss! :)

Extra Ingredients Measuring Spoons

A new set of these, since I broke 3 of them... sad face :(

Long-Term Shakers

These lil cuties!!

Tea-And-Crumpets Kid's Apron

This to do some serious cooking in :)


This. because I love her. Jesus taught her to cook.

Any of these will do!

OK OK... Dreamin time is over!
It is just fun to drool over all of the things I wish I had or would be super lovely if they were in my home, making my life just a bit more beautiful!

:)


2 comments:

  1. Love your dreaming!! So much fun! Who knows Santa might be nice this year because you've been AH-mazing as always!

    ***makes me want to go through & make a wish list!***

    Always fun to have fun!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy, it is me again, Andrea :-) I have made the Pioneer Woman's Lemon Blueberry Buttermilk Cake!!!!!!! You sound like you would like it too. So easy, and it is a hit when I take it to potlucks. I got it off "The Reluctant Hostess" website from Crosswalk.com.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete