Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

6 Months!

My boy turned 6 months old last week... Goodness the time is going by way too fast! I wish I could press pause and soak up each and every second with this little dude. Sometimes the days go by so quick and it feels like life just zoomed on by! Looking at him sit there with his big ol grin makes me want to just slow it on down.

I love a good excuse to bake, and 1/2 a year celebration seemed like a good reason! Homemade Red Velvet... I think YES! Earlier that day I was going back and forth with whether or not I was going to make these babies from scratch, thanks to the encouragement from Jen J and Beth E I went ahead and did it! Thanks ladies, so worth every devilish calorie!! :)

SOOO... We invited over Nana, Grandpa, Grandma, Papa Jim, Papa Sean, Lola, Uncle Jacob, and we had some fun! Owen opened a couple of special prizes!

1/2 a birthday boy with his way too cute hat!

Opening prizes from Nana, Owen loved the bath toys, new clothes, socks and bibs!! Thanks Nana and Grandpa for spoiling our boy!

Owen loved the paper more than the awesome balls mommy and daddy got him!

With his new loot!!

Uncle Jacob snuggles!!

Everyone took turns snuggling our boy and giving him some 1/2 a birthday love!!

It was a good chance for us to thank our family for all of their support and love in this new season of our life! They all love Owen so much, and it was so nice to have all of the grandparents together to celebrate his life!! I can't wait (well I guess I can) for Owen's first birthday!!!


On another note...

Miss Lacy visited us last week! It was so wonderful to see one of my oldest friends! It was nice to visit with her and hear about all of the wonderful things God is doing in her life. She just ran a marathon and that is just amazing!! So proud of you Lacy for all that you have accomplished, and the lovely woman you are!! Hopefully we will get some more time with her in December!


Owen got to take his first trip to Bass Pro Shops! We celebrated Papa Jim's birthday there at Islamadora! Owen loved looking at all of the animals, the big fist tanks and all sorts of outdoors stuff! It is Jeff's heaven and actually a pretty awesome store! I went back this week to get some goodies for my man for Christmas!

We are getting ready for Owen's frist Thanksgiving and his first trip on a plane to OR!! Can't wait for all of the fun times to come, so thankful for all that we have been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment