Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Squishy Mommy Love Post

Look at my sweet little boy!  Lately my hands have been really full, I feel like I have been pretty busy with home stuff, crafty stuff, cooking stuff, church stuff, family stuff, all good stuff but non the less stuff. If you have been to my home, you know I'm crazy about clean floors, so I clean them a lot, probably more than a normal person should clean their floors in a week. When I clean I put O in the Ergo on my back, he has come to really love a piggy back ride, I think the moving from me cleaning causes him to fall right a sleep. I love it because I will be cleaning and then all of a sudden I feel a little noggin go limp on my back and then I know... he is OUT. I love having my little guy close and snuggly. Baby wearing is so good. He feels close and safe and loved, and I love having him there.  Please disregard my horrid pajama attire, come on peeps I was cleanin!
I love me Owen. He is a sweet sweet boy. I love that every morning when I go in his room to get him, he smiles so big at the sound of my voice. I love that he opens his mouth as big as he can and grabs my face a pulls it in for a little smoochie! (I'm sure he is just tasting my face, but I think its a kiss!) I love that he laughs like no one else and squeels with glee at funny noises!

I love how curious he is and how he tries so hard to get around. He is now a scooter, he can scoot across the floor. He does it all to get places.. scooting, rolling, pushing, going backward, I love it! I love that he touches everything and wants to explore it.

I love seeing the corners of his mouth start to go up before he give me an all gum smile! I love his BIG blue eyes and how they sparkle!! I love that he LOVES the water and would stay in the bath tub all day if I let him. I love how he kicks his legs and splashes and loves when I pour water from up high onto his belly! And his eyes get this crazy deep blue color when he is in the water.

I love that he is into food, he is so my child! We are slowly trying new things and it is fun to see his faces as he encounters a new taste! He always wants his spoon and when I give it to him it ends up on the floor in a puddle of rice cereal :) I love how squishy he is. His rolls are the best! and his chunky cheeks make for giving the best kisses!

I love that he loves when his dada comes home and scoops him up and holds him up real high then gives him some scruffy kisses! I love that he loves his dog, Cooper, and loves to watch him. I love that he is so playful and fun. He has so much joy and loving him is one of the best blessings God has given me. The moments when I start to feel overwhelmed or impatient, I count my blessings, and this guy is a pretty BIG one. God chose me to be his mommy, out of all the other people in the world, He chose me. I love this little boy so much and I can only hope and pray that I am the best mom I can be for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment