Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

October Time

Happy Halloween!! I can't believe it is the last day of October!! Where has this year gone, it is just flying by!!
Say hello to our little monkey! All dressed up on his first Halloween! Too cute, I know!
October has been jam packed with loads of FUN!

We went to the Del Mar Fair Grounds to watch Grandpa run in a mud run!! He was with a team and they all wore those crazy masks while they ran! He did an awesome job, we were so proud of him!!

Owen was cheering with his sign! :)

Owen is now officially an army crawler! He can definitely get to places and things when he wants to! I don't feel sad about him learning to crawl early, you know like the whole "he is growing up!" I am glad because he gets so frustrated when he is on the floor and he can't go anywhere, so for him to be able to move makes him happier, and when he is happy, I'm happy!

He has been LOVING his food!! His favorite is sweet potatoes and butternut squash! and he gobbles up peaches and plums mixed with rice cereal! He also LOVES this cup!! It is the 1st step one, where he can actually get something out of it! hahaha some of those things are so dang leak proof you cant even suck anything out!

He loves getting messy! Our home is now turning into the one where there is crusted food on the floor, his chair has stuck on goop, I found an old spoon under the table the other day... is it happening?? are we turning into a kid house???!?! oh. NO. :/

I have still been cooking it up like crazy!! The other night I made this deliciousness!!! Seriously, go make it! PW steak house pizza!!! YUMMY! Jeff kiddingly said, "Should I write her and aske her for a signed copy of her cookbook?" That would be amazing!!!! I might cry?

I have also been sewing like crazy too! I have really gotten the diaper down! I can finish one with snaps in just about an hour!! I can't get over how cute they are!! There is nothing better than some big diaper buns!!! Who said Pirate Booty was only a snack??? :)

We also have begun the journey of sponsoring a child! Jeff and I are so excited about this! His name is Weskendel, I think we might call him Wes for short :) He is from Haiti, he was born Jan. 20th of this year so he only 4 months older than Owen. We wanted to find a boy baby close to Owen's age so that as Owen gets older we can tell him about Weskendel, and that he is our child we sponsor, and they will be close in age! I can't wait to get his little picture to put up on our fridge.

We played with our cousin Ely! Aint he just the cutest! I love my sweet cousin Sarah, and it is always fun getting together with her, talkin babies, and laughin it up! We ate some breakfast, got some coffee, and strolled a big ol' antique market in SJC, perfection!

Can you believe we used to try to sell popcorn balls to her neighbors?? We would walk up and down the street shouting "Popcorn! Get your popcorn!!" bahahahahhahaha!!!! Oh, Soodie, it was the good ol' days!

We have done lots of snuggling with our daddy!! Owen LOVES his dad, he smiles with joy whenever Dada gets home!

We also had some fun at the pumpkin patch! Auntie Seana and Nana went with us to pick some pumpkins! Owen loved eating the straw and looking at the animals in the petting zoo!

He is seriously the cutest baby EVER!

Mommy snuggles!!!

I love my family! They mean the world to me and I can't imagine my life any different! I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend and that God has given us Owen!! JOY, pure joy!


Love this man.

Well, hello November!! Turkey time!!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. You cute thang you!!! That's such a wonderful post & yes'um, thank you Turkey time!!! It's going to be a wonderful month! I love reading your bloggy blog, who was the girl with you? Ely's Mom? Is that your cousin?
    Can't wait, see you soon......TWILIGHT in the DA house! I might have to make a special request for PW Steak Pizza too, I'll pay you for it! LOOKS amazing!
    XOXO keep living, loving, laughing, being grateful, learning and being present in life! You're truly a blessing in mine!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete