Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Adventures With PW

Oh PW (pronounced P-Dub) how I love you!! I just cannot get enough of The Pioneer Woman! She seriously has the BEST recipes EVER!! I am pretty certain that Jesus taught the woman how to cook! You know that movie, Julie & Julia, I want to do that only with The Pioneer Woman's cook book! Good idea huh?!?!?

Ok, so lately I have just been trying all sorts of new recipes from her! I would like to give you a little picture presentation of my adventures in PASTA... It is called pasta with pesto cream sauce and it is seriously DELICIOUS! You MUST, I repeat, MUST make this!

 Ok first thing almost all of her recipes have BUTTER and Heavy Cream!! MMMMM... ALL things delicious include butter and cream. (I know, I know, look at my sweaty face, I had just done some JM and was sweatin balls! I have to do JM to eat PW food!) BAHAHAHAH


OK the combination of Pesto, cream, butter, parm, and tomatos is out of this world full of flavor and goodness!!!




When the pesto sauce comes together with the pasta it is a heavenly marriage...
TA DA!!! Deliciousness! Now, PLEASE, PLEASE, go make this, it's simple, fast and ohsogood!

No comments:

Post a Comment