Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Family Day!

The weather here last week was so gorgeous!! It was finally not 12,000 degrees outside! We definitely soaked it up! We drove with our windows open, turned off the AC in the house and spent some time outside!
There is an awesome park right across the street from our house that we discovered before we moved in. You don't usually find really nice parks in LE, but this one is so nice! It is right on the lake, it has a brand new playground, bbq's, covered picnic tables, tons of shade trees, nice new bathrooms with TP and SOAP! :)hahahaha 

On Sunday after church we decided to pick up some burger supplies and head down for a lil family bbq :) We picked a spot under a tree and relaxed in the shade and watched all of the boats go by! Owen just rolled around with his toys and drooled all over everything! He constantly wants whatever I have, he is especially fond of cups, water bottles and pop cans!

It was so nice just to spend time as a family outside. Owen loves playing with his daddy, and Jeff can make Owen giggle like no one else! I love watching them play together, it melts my heart, and I can't help but be so thankful to God for my husband and our son.

Jeff took up paddle boarding in Seattle, and absolutely loved it! He didn't keep his board when we moved because he didn't think he would be able to do it here. But, he found an awesome deal on a brand new one, made by some surfboard shapers in SD and jumped on the opportunity to get one again! He was so excited when he got it home! I love that he has something to do for him, it's a good way to get some stress out after a long day at work.

Owen and I loved watching daddy get in the water for a paddle. I can't wait until O is big enough to play around in the water with Jeff!  We are really hoping that Owen loves the water, and so far we think he does. He loves the bath and cries every time I take him out. I think he might stay there all day if I let him!

We watched him paddle all the way across and back! Jeff is seriously so strong! He took me out once in Seattle and paddling is hard! It is a great work out!

My mom and Sabe stopped by for a little afternoon visit! We loved chatting with them and planned an end of summer camping trip to La Jolla in two weeks!! Owen's first camping trip! Wish us luck! :)

Owen loved being snuggled by Grandpa! He is always telling Owen to love the Angels! hahahah

We put Owen in the swing to see if he would like it... Welp, he LOVED it!! He smiled and giggled the whole time! I can't believe how big he looks in that swing!

Don't worry we were close by so he wouldn't fall out. I seriously cannot believe how big my boy is. It makes me happy but sad at the same time :( he is growing so fast, so I am savoring every day with him being this small! He is getting to the point where after a while holding him he is HEAVY!! I think he is right around 18-20 pounds, but we will find out for sure on Thursday.. Round 2 of shots :( s.a.d.

I love these guys, and I am so thankful for them!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment