Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Man

Can I just say, I love date night with my man! We realized after having Owen, that it is  critical that we get out at least once a week together alone, just the two of us; to reconnect and spend time together! Even if it is just an hour for a coffee or an ice cream just anything!!
We went to BWW the other night and we had a blast chowing down on some wings and enjoying some drinks! We went home and made a fire, sat outside and snuggled up!
I just have to say I love my husband, he is an amazing man, and hard worker, a great provider, and loving dad, and a wonderful friend, I am lucky and blessed to be his wife. We have been through so much, and every night I go to sleep next to him, and wake up to his crazy alarm clock, I am forever grateful for him.
For our fight for our marriage, for God's grace, for the hard times, for the good times and just for everything. He makes my life better, he is my other half, he makes me laugh, tickles me until I am begging him to stop, thinks everything I cook is delicious, loves when I make him cookies, calls me throughout the day just to say hi and chat about our days, tells me he thinks my freckles are cute, watches my movies with me, shares our love for Criminal Minds, New Girl, and Raising Hope, loves being parents of our little Doodle!
I could just go on and on and probably make ya want to puke, but I just can't help it, when I sit down and think about what my life might have been like, if God didn't intervene and save what we had, I just can't even imagine. It causes me to be grateful for this man everyday!

Alright I'm done.
Be thankful for your man, go give him a kiss! maybe two!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment