Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our Home

It has been a long time coming, but we finally moved!! YAY!! We feel so incredibly blessed with what God has given us! It was a long. long. long. process but it is finally over! We started looking for a home, back in April/May and it has taken that long to complete the process. We fell in love with the sweetest little yellow cottage! It is absolutely perfect for our little family! We got the keys to our home last Thursday and have been going non stop making it cozy... first it started with a fresh coat of paint!


My sexy man going to town painting our hallway!


Jeff has been working so hard, he is definitely a mans man, and I LOVE it! He can fix anything, and works so hard at everything he does! Right this moment he is outside building a fence in our yard!


Here is a little before and after on our kitchen :)


I love my table! My mom and step dad got it as a house warming gift for us! We found it at an awesome antique/thrift store called The Motherload here in town. It is owned by the same people who own Flour Fusion, they keep sprouting up awesome little shops all over Elsinore!


Cooking in my own kitchen has been such an amazing JOY!! I love preparing meals, making Jeff's lunch, baking and serving our friends from this kitchen! I finally get to display all of my treasures I have been collecting!! I love this kitchen~~




Our livingroom is so cozy! I love the crown molding and the bead board and the hardwoods!!! I am still so overwhelmed at the condition of this home. The previous owners really took good care of it


I know God is going to bless us with tons of laughter and community in this room, He already has!! Last night I had two of my best friends over. Caty and Jen filled my home with laughter, hilariousness, and good good times!!


<3


God has brought us such a long way and I am grateful everyday to see the things that he is doing! This home is just the next step in His journey for us! We have awesome neighbors, who have offered us help, brought over fresh veggies from their garden, and have stopped to meet us and welcome us to the neighborhood!

God is present here, and we are ready and excited for this home to be used for His glory!


A little painting love!


Owen LOVES his new room! and he was such a good boy when we were painting! Look at how hard he was working!!!


Our hearts are full, and grateful. God is good.

1 comment:

  1. You Guys are very blessed and i am so very proud of the two of you and the hard work you have put into everything. God is going to use the two of you in such wonderous ways. Owen is a very blessed little boy to have parents like the two of you. Love all of you
    Momma

    ReplyDelete