Followers






love.

For now... home

For now... home

Married To Him...

Married To Him...

Our Boy

Our Boy

Littlest Birds Boutique



Past Bloggy

http://www.livesimplylovegenuinely.blogspot.com/



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

The Hills

The Hills

watching Owen grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Candy Shop Loop

A couple of weeks ago we went walking on an awesome trail in the Ortega Mountains! We took my dad, step mom and two of my brothers along! We had such a blast and it was So so pretty!
One thing I have loved is being able to spend time with family! On this particular day we just called up my dad and asked if he wanted to go on a hike with us, he said yes, and we went! That is one of the many blessings of having our family close again!

We found this cray well that actually pumps water! We loved watching my brothers monkey climb all over the rocks and hills!

Owen was so amazing! He is such a good boy!! I put him in the Ergo, which he only goes on my back now, he likes to look around and I think facing me bothers him because he can't see what is going on! So the back is a great place for this doodle! He totally passed out and slept almost the entire hike!

We had such a wonderful time with our family! We finished off the day with some homemade enchiladas!
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment